Our aim at the VAC is to improve our community’s
quality of life through health and fitness.
We want to create a welcoming environment for our members to focus on health and achieving their goals.
We always seek to give our members new tools to achieve their health goals, so we’ve created a safe and welcoming environment where you can focus on bettering yourself—and we’ll be here to help every step of the way.
That is why we are so excited to introduce our new FUNCTIONAL TRAINING CENTER.
This space is a new expansion to our gym which includes brand new equipment designed to provide a safe and spacious environment for members of any age or ability.
With access to the modern functional fitness equipment at the FUNCTIONAL TRAINING CENTER, more members in our VAC community will be able to optimize their health, well being and get the support they need in their everyday activities.
With this modern equipment, our VAC community can optimize their fitness for daily physical tasks and natural movements.
We’re here to help you optimize everyday activities and support your long term goals. Our new FUNCTIONAL TRAINING CENTER is the quintessential fitness facility!
Our Personal Trainers are also excited about the FUNCTIONAL TRAINING CENTER!
With new equipment and expanded space, VAC’s personal trainers expertise has never been better equipped to provide you, the member, with the most valuable and low-cost training!
Try our FUNCTIONAL TRAINING CENTER with your trainer in a Semi Private Training group! Sign up now to get receive our best rates ever!
Functional fitness equipment is a key part of our FUNCTIONAL TRAINING CENTER.
Functional fitness exercises are designed to train and develop muscles to work together for daily tasks by simulating common movements you might do at home, at work or in sports.
By training your muscles to work the way they ought to in everyday tasks, you prepare your body to perform safely in a variety of common situations. This style of training makes everyday activities easier, reduces risk of injury and improves quality of life.
Functional fitness training may be especially beneficial as part of a comprehensive program to improve balance, agility, muscle strength and core stability.
We are excited for the new opportunities our FUNCTIONAL TRAINING CENTER will provide. We’re looking forward to sharing it with you!
● Functional Fitness Training aims to simulate physical tasks and natural movements that occur throughout daily life easier.
● It utilizes exercises and equipment that work multiple muscle groups and joints simultaneously, such as the squat, lunge, hinge, push, pull and carry.
● Functional Fitness Training may incorporate aerobic exercises, body weight movements, weightlifting, as well as high-intensity functional training.
● Exercise tools such as fitness balls, kettlebells and weights are often used in functional fitness workouts.
Ask your VAC Personal Trainer about Functional Fitness Training today!
● Cutting-edge, safe and spacious environment to exercise on your own, with a trainer one-on-one or in a semi-private training setting.
● Access to functional exercise equipment that works multiple muscle groups and joints simultaneously and makes daily physical activities and natural movement easier and more enjoyable.
● Incorporation of aerobic exercises, body weight movements, weightlifting, as well as high-intensity functional training all in one central location.