Lower Semi Private Training Rates
& Online Booking!
We're pleased to now offer online purchasing
and scheduling in one convenient location on our
website for all of your personal training needs!
It’s now easier than ever to get
the training you need when you need it!
We’ve got you covered
with virtual training sessions that will ensure you stay strong, healthy and connected to your VAC community from the comfort of your home.
Up to 4 virtual training sessions are available to book throughout the week for as little as
$96 per month!
If you'd like more in depth information about any of these options or to learn more about the
VAC trainers, schedule a Fitness Consultation with Personal Training Director, Erika Anderson
CURRENT COVID-19 UPDATES:
The VAC is currently open for indoor fitness services. We are included in Phase 1 & 2 of “Healthy Washington – Roadmap to Recovery” plan.
- Masks are required at all times while using the facility
- Our current maximum capacity is restricted to 25% of our fire code occupancy rating
- VAC staff will be monitoring and counting our maximum capacity at all times. If we need to put in a reservation system during peak hours we will. For now, no scheduling is required
- The Outdoor Gym will remain available and is still an option for members who prefer to workout outdoors
- Group Exercise classes in the aerobics studio are available to schedule now. Class sizes are limited. Face coverings ARE required at all times while taking a class in the Aerobics Studio.
- NO changes to the Pool. Scheduling is required for regular Pool use and Pool Group Exercise classes
Monday - Friday 5:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Family Swim pool lanes are available to schedule Monday - Sunday!
Stay healthy while working out at the VAC in a highly sanitized and socially distanced environment!
ALL AGES WELCOME!
Scheduling time to use the regular indoor gym is NOT required. For regular use of the gym (workout equipment, cardio machines, free weights etc.) please use the club at your convenience.
Pool Lap Lanes, Family Swim Lanes, and In-Person Classes ARE required to be scheduled ahead of time.
On average, members are typically in an entire room by themselves or with 1 - 4 other people. Each exercise room in the facility is clearly marked with a maximum member capacity amount per room. Face coverings are required at all times while multiple people are in the same room. Members are required to sanitize the equipment before and after each use. VAC staff are cleaning the equipment throughout the day and after closing.
Scheduling Pool times and In Person classes is easy! Members can visit www.ourclublogin.com/500230
to schedule their times.
For a step-by-step class scheduling guide click here!
Call the front desk at (206) 463-5601 if you are having trouble logging in or scheduling.
13 Water, in person classes per week
16 Land, in person classes per week
310 + Pool Lap Lane time slots available per week
50 + Family Swim time slots available per week
If you are not currently a member and would like to become one to access online booking please stop by the club, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call
the front desk at (206) 463-5601.